Ready for Mastering!
After a couple of very long nights, I managed to finish mixing the new song, which I plan to call "Haunted Dreams," or just "Haunted".......I'm still on the fence about that I guess. Anyways, I received some guidance from one of my closest friends near the end the process, which helped me finalize things. As a musician doing mostly everything myself, I started to doubt whether I could do this song justice. I even considered having someone else mix it, but I continued to push myself and learned some new techniques while doing it. At the end of the day, I'm glad I did this one myself. It really came out well and I'm sure with Kim Rosen mastering it, the result will be a radio-ready song I can shop around. The next thing to happen is to get the artwork done, which is process and should be done soon.